- Purchase of 10% interest in Belo Monte HPP (installed capacity 11,233 MW), on the Xingu River (PA).
- Concession auction for construction and exploitation of Teles Pires HPP (installed capacity 1,819 MW, 51% Neoenergia).
- 2nd alternative sources Auction: purchase of nine wind farms (installed capacity 258 MW, 50% Neoenergia)
- Start of the construction of 10 wind farms, nine purchased at auction, and Caetité 1 at the ACL – Free Market (total installed capacity 30 MW, 50% Neoenergia).
- Execution of the Concession Agreement of Afluente Transmissão de Energia Elétrica S.A. and the plants of Afluente Geração de Energia Elétrica S.A.
- Start of commercial operations of SHPPs Sítio Grande, Goiandira and Nova Aurora.
- Execution of Purchase and Trading Agreement with Iberdrola for the acquisition of cogeneration companies Energyworks and Capuava Energy (91 MW).