For the 2021 Income Reports, the shareholders of Neoenergia, Neoenergia Coelba, Neoenergia Pernambuco, Neoenergia Cosern, Neoenergia Elektro and Afluente T, must obtain their reports on these companies shares from Banco Itaú, through electronic platform, the shareholder must register on Itaú’s Digital Correspondence Portal at the address https://correspondenciasdigitais.com.br/login
What is the Digital Correspondence Portal?
It is a platform where we offer the options to view, save, print and email the Income Reports in digital form.
Make it easy to consult your Income Reports for the year 2021 by registering in advance on the platform.
How to make your first access?
- On the Portal, click on First Access;
- Enter your CPF number and date of birth (Individual) or CNPJ and date of foundation (Legal Person);
- Choose the option to verify your identity (phone number or email);
- If you cannot find your telephone number or e-mail address, call our Customer Service on 0800 720 5299. Opening hours are Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 6 pm.
- Enter the code received by email and/or phone and create your personal password;
- Now, just enter your CPF/CNPJ and the new registered password to access your documents.
If you have forgotten your password, follow the procedures described in the Correspondence Portal by clicking on the “Forgot Password” option.
For questions and information about Income Reports issued by Itaú, it will be necessary to contact the bank through the Customer Service:
Capitals and Metropolitan Regions: 3003-9285
Other Regions: 0800 720 9285 and 0800 720 5299
Opening hours are Monday through Friday, 9 am to 6 pm